Thursday, September 22, 2011

Criteria for formal dates

As it is, my adorable darling little brother Andrew attends a private boys school that is constantly in the media spotlight for being rebellious spoilt little brats. According to my brother, his year 12 formal is one of the biggest events in Melbourne, second to the Bronlow Medal. This event is more commonly known as the Red & Black Ball.... the formal that I never got invited to. I was pretty devestated by the fact that I never got to go and am currently trying to convince my brother to let one of his friends take me so I can finally go. I lead a sad existance.
Only the other day, I was sent a photo by my brother while he was at school. This was the photo:

Detailed on this piece of paper is the selection system for girls to qualify for an invitation to the ball. I was in tears laughing. It explains a lot, including why I never cracked an invite. If only I was down to fist pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20 year old performing arts student who likes her tims tams with milk and gets head aches when drinking water with a mint in her mouth