Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kayser Bombshell bra launch!







Kayser is launching at amazing new pushup bra called the bombshell bra! It comes in heaps of amazing colours and boosts your cleavage up to two sizes! I was lucky enough to support them and get given a bombshell pack, which included one of the spiffy new bras plus some knickers, hairspray, magazines and some Napoleon goodies! The first lucky 100 ladies to be fitted at fed square today recieved one of these packs. I went into nova to let them stare at my boobs along with another model from Caliber so the boys could guess who was wearing the push up bra. I was wearing the pushup bra but they guessed the other girl. Awkward much?


http://www.novafm.com.au/nova100/video_which-model-is-wearing-a-push-up-bra_112867

1 comment:

  1. hey emily,


    so great to see you doing well. i think your ust gorgeous and by reading your blog intelligent too!

    you looked amazing in the pink bra btw.


    x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20 year old performing arts student who likes her tims tams with milk and gets head aches when drinking water with a mint in her mouth