Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Caulfield Cup and Caulfield Guineas

Sometimes I feel a bit special when I get jobs like this one when I got to host at the Pegasus Marquee at The Caulfield Cup as well as Caulfield Guineas day! I was dressed from head to toe in Allanah Hill & Mimco with my grooming being done in the same room as the beautiful Giaan Rooney. The marquee played host to some wonderful and rather interesting celebrities such as Jesinta Campbell, Pauline Hanson. Warwick Capper and the guys from Farmer Wants a Wife (hugely awkward when I had a conversation with them about what they did for a living as I had no idea who they were...). My tips from the races are:
  • Wear bold, bright colours
  • If you're in a marquee, do not take advantage of the free alcohol too much
  • NEVER take off your heels no matter how much pain you're in
  • Please keep your boobs in your dress
Giddy up!

1 comment:

  1. Totes agree there with your tips there Miss Emily. Black and white essential for Derby though!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20 year old performing arts student who likes her tims tams with milk and gets head aches when drinking water with a mint in her mouth