Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things I miss from my childhood

I'm having one of those days where I just want to go back to being a kid. Here are some of the things I miss doing:
  • Playing 40-40. I swear it was actually the best game and you could play it with kids you just met so that you could instantly become friends. If only people still wanted to play it now....
  • Genuinly enjoying Macgyver and trying out all of his stunts in the backyard
  • Building cubby houses with every sheet in the house and leaving the mess for mum to clean up
  • Having the ability to blow two minute noodles out of my nose. People would be so impressed now if I could pull that out at the dinner table
  • Doing cooking shows with mud, bugs and grass as ingredients
  • Recording my own Christmas albums on my casette recorder
  • Playing with my Barbies and living my life through them
  • Hanging out at the play ground for hours and never getting bored
  • Hunting for crabs under rocks at the beach
  • Creating snow fields out of balls of newspaper and rolling in it
  • Digging massive holes at the beach just so I can sit in them
  • Making organisers and date books out of cardboard complete with qwerty keyboards
  • Going to Mcdonalds for someone's birthday party because it was a cool venue
  • Playing dressups

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20 year old performing arts student who likes her tims tams with milk and gets head aches when drinking water with a mint in her mouth