Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dream a little dream of me...

I’m a bit worried. I think I’m a psychopath. Seriously, the stuff I dream of is so odd I’m beginning to think there’s something wrong with me. I don’t even bother looking it up anymore because I think it all sounds like a crazy cat woman who takes her horoscope seriously has written it in between making rock cakes and sorting her china doll collection. Apparently when I used to have dreams about all my teeth falling out it meant that I had things I needed to tell people but I couldn’t and when I couldn’t run away from people in dreams because I kept tripping over meant that I was trying not to confront something in my life. Who the hell invents this stuff?

My dreams are a little different from the ones in the “common dreams” sections of most websites. The other night I dreamt I was on a cruise in Greece with a lot of people, eventually becoming just my mum and I because everyone left me. My mum then swam away and had an affair at the same time as my camera was broken by some random Asian lady while I was off being a life saver on Baywatch. Tell me what that means dream dictionary!

Of course I have the old naked dream where you’re walking down the street or speaking to someone and you suddenly realise you’re starkers. It’s slightly awkward when your bits are out in front of random strangers and your friends. Those are the worst! Eventually I wake up topless and my best friend has left the bed and is in another room...

I feel as though I should slip in something witty and intelligent about Inception...I got nothing. Everyone was obsessed, it should’ve been in 3D and I actually had to stay awake for the entire film. That’s my take, I am not about to give my opinion on whether he was still in a dream or not with regards to the spinning top and the fact that he finally saw his children’s faces.

But then again, who doesn’t love the falling dream when you get abruptly woken up when you smack your elbow into the lamp next to your bed? That’s generally when I feel like a freak. I’ll avoid the delightful topic of wet dreams for boys because it makes me giggle plus it’s a touchy subject...pardon the pun.

All in all, I’m hoping I’m not some absolute weirdo because I have dreams about trying to save my imaginary younger sister from being murdered. That’s normal right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20 year old performing arts student who likes her tims tams with milk and gets head aches when drinking water with a mint in her mouth