Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oh! A bald eagle!

As it is, my latest screen play hasn’t been snapped up by a Hollywood producer and I haven’t been “discovered” and whisked off to Milan by a famous international designer. My life is less than glamorous as I spend my weekends working at my mum’s gift and home wares shop. I use the term “working” loosely as I tend to repel customers as I’d much rather spend my money making time stalking people on facebook. As glorious as facebook can be for entertaining me for seven hours while I avoid my uni homework, it can only go so far as to satisfy my need to for human interaction. Thus the story of my introduction to the world of chat roulette was born.


From what I’d heard of this internet phenomenon, there were a lot of penises and some people had been fortunate enough to encounter such celebs as Ashton Kutcher and Paris Hilton. My first experience didn’t include any rising stars just lots of risen wieners. I found myself pressing the next button like each click was donating thousands of dollars to world peace. Too many men were propositioning me for things I hadn’t even thought existed outside such films as In Diana Jones and the Temple of Poon and Arma-get-it-on.

While wading in a sea of varied groins, I discovered a lot of ads featuring girls with plastic boobs and occasionally a face or two. You do come across some interesting people, mostly from America and mostly male. Some encounters interest me more than others but what worries me the most is the large number of 13 year olds I have seen. The poor little dears are being bombarded with men playing with their little friends, I could think of nothing more horrible for my potential kids to be seeing on the internet. I did find a Justin Bieber look alike wielding a knife, that was concerning to say the least. Way to taint my Bieber baby’s squeaky clean image. I’ve seen drunk American teenagers with big boobs, gothic weirdos who haven’t seen a light other than that of the screen of their computer for years as well as a few really cool people. I would recommend it for a rainy day if you’re bored just to check it out for a laugh. I do not recommend adding your genitals to the collage of them that is chat roulette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20 year old performing arts student who likes her tims tams with milk and gets head aches when drinking water with a mint in her mouth